We are one Conceptionist Catholic Educational Institution, committed to the educational-evangelizing mission of the Church
- A Catholic educational community made up of men and women, lay and religious, evangelizers, who from the conceptionist charism make our special contribution to the Church and society, offering a comprehensive, preventive, Christian education of social projection.
- Educators with a conceptionist identity that they have Jesus the Teacher, as a model of educator; the mystery of Mary Immaculate as the focal point and they try to put into practice the pedagogical lines of Mother Carmen Sallés, founder.
- Religious and lay conceptionists who give impetus to the mission living Christian spirituality in the following dimensions: Trinitarian, Ecclesial, Marian, Apostolic-Missionary
What do we do?
- Evangelize with a prophetic spirit to: Fulfill the role of sentinels who intuit and anticipate the future: to watch. Point out the possible routes that must be taken to give the appropriate response to the challenges that arise: educate. To constitute ourselves in the voice of God to illuminate the future with hope, ready for constant renewal: to announce.
- Evangelize teaching, through the testimony of life, with closeness, listening and dialogue.
- Propose a Concepcionista Educational Project whose central point is the train in values transcendent to children, youth, families, sharing with the family the training and educational task.
- Make the conceptionist school a place of evangelism, of proclamation and testimony of the values of the Kingdom, through preventive philosophy and pedagogy, enriched with the knowledge and experience of each person and following the model of Mary Immaculate, as our founder, Mother Carmen Sallés, sensed.
How do we do it?
Through the pedagogy intuited by Mother Carmen Salles , which is characterized by the creation of bonds of love, acceptance, appreciation and recognition among all those who make up the educational field. The conceptionist educational community welcomes the seeds of truth, goodness and beauty present in all cultures, in order to form people open to communion and transcendence. For this, it favors a set of values that bear the stamp of universality, faith in the dignity of the human person and in his divine mark. Living these values reveals its mission and its vision for the future.
- With a pedagogical style based on the theology of the incarnation, knowing the reality and personality of each student, their family and social environment.
- With a preventive pedagogy, with delicate and continuous vigilance, capable of educating positively by cultivating the good in each person.
- Taking into account the evolutionary stages of the human being, developing their potentialities and raising the cultural level.
- Trying to win the hearts of the students so that they walk gladly towards the good, achieving a solid formation of character
- Forming mind and heart: Making children and young people grow from within on freedom interior.
- Accepting life as a gift, that it is necessary to empower, develop and defend the structures of death and make of it the project of life desired by God.
- Educating by example.
- Encouraging the growth of people with Christian maturity, capable of integrating into society and transforming it.
The creative methodology of the conceptionist school is a requirement of a preventive and personalized pedagogy, which requires openness to the scientific, cultural, social and religious reality and offers alternative strategies to achieve the proposed ends. Why:
- We are convinced that the example and the testimony of life are the best teaching method.
- We live the closeness as a necessary virtue that leads to generating peace, joy and trust in God for whom everything is possible.
- We provide attention personalized taking into account individual differences.
- We encourage la self-esteem for the development of the personality, favoring the overcoming of difficulties.
- We develop strengths and help weaknesses with firmness and love.
- We develop the social dimension to encourage children and young people to cooperation, sociability, solidarity and fraternity.
- We promote the transcendent dimension in response to the love of God and the desire to carry out his life project.
- We use the technology contributions and pedagogical science.